Our packages are available with various length of time to accommodate your schedule: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 21, 25, 28 days. Find details below and choose the one that best suits you.
* Single accommodation in ashram style room (double occupancy available )
* 2 Daily 90 min Yoga asana led by Vimal and Elena
* Daily meditation and pranayama practice
* 3 Daily yogic/vegetarian meals
* Ayurvedic massages depending on your length of stay
* Numerous common areas for hanging out
* Personal studies at the Ashram library
* Afternoon tea
* Himalayas excursions
* Visits to temples and sacred caves
* Participation in holy ceremonies
* Walks/meditation by the sacred river Ganga
* Partaking in Kirtan
* Our own yagna (fire ceremony)
Please refer to "Booking Form" for retreat Selection and Prices.
|6:30 am-||yoga / meditation 90min|
|9:30 am-||library studies / mantra chant / excursion|
|4:00 pm -||evening tea|
|4:30 pm-||yoga / meditation 90min|
|6:00 pm-||Indian traditional ceremony / excursion|
|9:00 pm||good night|
On days of excursions and sightseeing the schedule will change. We will inform you of such changes the day before.
Our retreats take place at Yoga Niketan Ashram, in the heart of Rishikesh. Single and double accommodation available.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are offered daily at the ashram. Meals are nutritious, vegetarian, and yogic. Enjoy afternoon tea. During excursion days meals will be provided at local restaurants.
Pick up/drop off at airport is at your own expense.
We will be glad to book one for you, just let us know. Tipping and donation to temples and/or events are up to you.