Our packages are available with various length of time to accommodate your schedule: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 21, 25, 28 days. Find details below and choose the one that best suits you.
* Single accommodation in Ashram style room (double occupancy available )
* Daily yoga asana class led by Vimal or Elena
* Daily meditation and pranayama practices
* Daily yoga philosophy
* 3 Daily yogic/vegetarian meals
* Ayurvedic massages depending on your length of stay
* Numerous common areas for hanging out
* Personal studies at the Ashram library
* Afternoon tea
* Himalayas excursions
* Sunrise meditation
* Visits to temples and sacred caves
* Participation in Indian holy ceremonies
* Walks/meditation by the sacred river Ganga
* Visit to nearby Ashram
* Guided tour of Rishikesh
|6:30 am-||yoga / meditation / pranayama|
|8:15 am-||yogic breakfast|
|9:30 am-||free time / mantra chant / excursion|
|12:15 pm-||yogic lunch|
|4:00 pm -||evening tea|
|4:30 pm-||yoga / meditation / yoga philosophy|
|6:00 pm-||Indian traditional ceremony / excursion|
|7:45 pm-||yogic dinner|
|9:00 pm||good night|
On days of excursions and sightseeing the schedule will change. We will inform you of such changes the day before.
Our retreats take place at Yoga Niketan Ashram, in the heart of Rishikesh. Single and double accommodation available.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are offered daily in the Ashram's dining hall. Meals are nutritious, vegetarian, and yogic. Enjoy afternoon tea.
Pick up/drop off at airport is at your own expense.
We will be glad to book one for you, just let us know. Tipping and donation to temples and/or events are up to you.